Vodafone India offers different plan options when its prepaid customer goes in for Vodafone online recharge. This is so because as an experienced telecom leader that has served the international and national market, it understands that people are no longer satisfied with better calling and messaging packs. They need internet connectivity and that too fastest connections with good bandwidth combined with superior quality voice calls and uninterrupted messaging services.
Here is a brief synopsis of the various data plans that are offered under the Vodafone recharge scheme are;-
- All the data plans come with a validity period that ranges from as low as 1 hour to 28 days
- Run out of data on the last day of your prepaid connection validity. Use the Vodafone online recharge data plan with the lowest duration with a validity of 1 hour offers unlimited 2g, 3G or 4G data as per the mobile handset compatibility just for Rs. 21/-. One can alternately use the one day validity pack at Rs. 9 offering 50 megabytes of data on 3G or 4G network.
- For recharge plans that are valid for 28 days the lowest priced pack is the Rs. 29 plan that offers 150 MB data on the 3G or the 4G network. There is however another plan that is valid for 28 days but is available at Rs. 46 on the 2G data network.
- The costliest Vodafone online recharge data plan is the Rs. 999/- plan that is again valid for 28 days and offers 13 gigabyte data on the 3G and 4G network.
With online recharge plans, Vodafone users can choose from 22 such data plans with varied validities, data size and network compatibilities.
Other the above Vodafone also has the ‘unlimited data and calling plans’ called the Prepaid Super Plans for its subscribers. There are almost 12 such tariff plans. The terms and conditions that apply with these unlimited plans are:-
- Calls and SMS to international numbers are not part of the unlimited packs
- These unlimited plans have limited period offer. They have been available for Vodafone online recharge from 9th January 2018. The last date of validity has not yet been mentioned by the telecom service provider.
- These plans cannot be used alongside any other promotional offer
- Users of these particular offers can receive promotional messages and alerts from Vodafone India from time to time.
The common features of these Prepaid Super plans:
- User gets unlimited local, STD and roaming calls within India
- Available on the 4G and the 3G data network
- Different validity periods ranging from 28 days to 90 days
- Different data sizes starting from 1GB data per day to 4.5 GB data per day
- Free Live TV and movies on Vodafone Play App
- 100 SMS included per day
There is a special Vodafone Super Plan which is valid for only an hour with unlimited data and calling at Rs. 21/-.